Responsibility for the administration of the University is assigned to the president, who is appointed by the University System of Maryland Board of Regents. The president is assisted in the administration of the University by academic, advancement, business administration and student services administrators. Appointments to these positions, to other administrative offices and to the faculty and staff of the University are made by the president.
The College of Health and Human Services, Franklin P. Perdue School of Business, the Samuel W. and Marilyn C. Seidel School of Education, the Charles R. and Martha N. Fulton School of Liberal Arts, and the Richard A. Henson School of Science and Technology offer the University’s curriculum. School/college deans, department chairs and individual faculty members report to the provost in all matters pertaining to instruction.
The College of Health and Human Services includes the faculties of health sciences (including applied health physiology, community health, exercise science, medical laboratory science and respiratory therapy), nursing and social work.
The Franklin P. Perdue School of Business includes the faculties of accounting and legal studies, economics and finance, information and decision sciences, and management and marketing.
The Samuel W. and Marilyn C. Seidel School of Education includes the faculties of early and elementary education, education leadership, literacy studies, and secondary and physical education.
The Charles R. and Martha N. Fulton School of Liberal Arts includes the faculties of art, communication, conflict analysis and dispute resolution, dance, English, environmental studies, history, interdisciplinary studies, international studies, modern languages (French, German, Spanish), music, philosophy, political science, psychology, sociology, teaching English to speakers of other languages (TESOL) and theatre.
The Richard A. Henson School of Science and Technology includes the faculties of applied health physiology, biological sciences, chemistry, geography and geosciences, mathematics and computer sciences, and physics.
Salisbury University offers select programs at satellite locations, including:
- Cecil College at Elkton Station, Elkton, MD 21921
- Eastern Shore Higher Education Center, Wye Mills, MD 21658
- Ramstein Education Center, 66877 Ramstein-Miesenbach, Germany
- Southern Maryland Higher Education Center, California, MD 20619
- Universities at Shady Grove, Rockville, MD 20850
- University System of Maryland in Hagerstown, Hagerstown, MD 21740
Other Instructional Sites
Other instructional sites for SU include:
- Berlin Intermediate School, Berlin, MD 21811
- Buckingham Elementary School, Berlin, MD 21811
- Chipman Elementary School, Salisbury, MD 21801
- Fruitland Primary School, Fruitland, MD 21826
- Pemberton Elementary School, Salisbury, MD 21801
- Pinehurst Elementary School, Salisbury, MD 21801
- Piney Orchard Elementary, Odenton, MD 21113
- Wicomico Middle School, Salisbury, MD 21804